Navigating the complex regulatory environment while fulfilling the demands of multiple stakeholders can be overwhelming. At Stanton & Stanton, we can provide you with commercially sound legal advice during all stages of your business’s growth and development. Our lawyers can assist you whether you are:
- planning or establishing a new business;
- growing, developing or maintaining your business;
- experiencing periods of financial stress; or
- exiting from your business.
It doesn’t matter if you are an ASX 200 corporation or a small family company, we take the time to get an in-depth understanding of your business and its people, as well as your broader commercial objectives. Our priority is to develop long-term relationships with our clients and deliver them outstanding legal advice.
We are experienced in all aspects of corporate law and regulation, including:
Corporate Governance and Compliance
We regularly advise boards and individual directors of public and private companies on corporate compliance issues such as, directors’ duties and liabilities, disclosure obligations, risk management and due process issues. We also provide company secretarial assistance to companies including:
- Establishing companies;
- Preparing notices, explanatory memorandums, resolutions and minutes for board and general meetings; and
- Completion and lodgement of ASIC forms and other statutory filings.
Australian Financial Services Licence
Our team can assist you with all aspects of Australian Financial Services Licences including:
- AFSL applications;
- Preparing relevant policies and procedures;
- AFSL compliance; and
- Choosing appropriate Responsible Managers.