At Stanton & Stanton, our lawyers are focused on achieving the best possible outcome as quickly and as cost-effectively as possible. For this reason, we always try to use alternative dispute resolution (negotiation, mediation, conciliation, arbitration, adjudication and expert determination) so you avoid ending up in court.
Commercial disputes can quickly escalate from minor to major. Therefore, it is vital that you retain experienced litigators who are familiar with your business and industry, and who will look at the broader commercial picture and evaluate how litigation might affect your business. They need to ask the critical questions:
- Will it damage your company’s reputation?
- Could it affect the share price?
- Will it act as a massive drain on your company’s or organisation’s resources?
Our lawyers ask the tough questions and focus on how to get the best possible result in the most cost-effective and timely manner possible. We can assist you with:
- commercial/contract disputes;
- corporate governance;
- debt recovery;
- insolvency and reconstruction;
- joint venture, partnership and shareholder disputes;
- tax, stamp duty and other financial disputes;
- trustee litigation;
- trade practices;
- product liability;
- appeals; and
Our lawyers can also assist you with disputes arising in your personal life. Once again, our priority is to ensure that we achieve the best possible result in the most cost-effective and timely manner possible. Please contact us today to see if we can assist.